At Reilly-Cole Construction, safety has always been our number one priority. We are fully committed to providing our employees and clients with a safe work environment, and utilize intense planning, communication and continual hands-on training to meet this commitment.
We begin every project by determining what safety concerns exist, identifying what steps can be taken to address those concerns, and how best our employees can work together as a team to maintain a safe workplace.
Reilly-Cole Construction, follows strict compliance with company policies and industry regulations including, but not limited to:
- Daily communication on all job sites to discuss hazards and safety protocol.
- Hard hats and safety vests and other protective equipment are worn.
- Annual safety training, OSHA and MSHA classes are attended.
- All Occupational Safety and Health Administration regulations are followed.
- New employees are mentored by seasoned employees.
As a Veteran & Locally-owned company, we value our skilled employees as our greatest assets. We're not just a construction-service provider; We're a family!